We have now had two great discussions about the "good", including relativism and how there really does seem to need to be one external standard of moral good. Now, I want you to discuss with each other on a discussion board. You will write a three hundred (200) word short essay on what you perceive to be the good and how it effects your decision for where you go to college, what major you may choose, and what career you may go into. This will be done using Google Docs. I have created a file folder called DB Threads and invited your class (and you too Thim). You will create your doc. in this folder where our class can access it. After you complete your 300 word post, you will respond to one classmate with at least a fifty (50) word response. Your response should add some insight to the topic.
Due: Your original post needs to be in by midnight Wed. 15th and you response by midnight 17th.
Enjoy!
Three hundred (200) word = 200 word. :) Yes, I really mean only 200 words!
ReplyDelete