Welcome 10th grade students to College and Career Preparation. I know you have many questions regarding what this class is all about. I assure you that by the end of the semester you will have your answers. :) This class is primarily self-discovery - you will hopefully learn more about yourself, your interests, your God given gifts, your talents, and more about the world around you. You will be able to use this valuable knowledge to begin to get an idea of what direction in college and then career you may want to go. These are really big decisions in your life and we want you to have the tools necessary to make wise decisions.
I have already shared with you the syllabus. I will share it again and you need to have it printed out and ready to review on Monday Jan.13th.
I will be praying for you all as we begin this adventure together.
Sincerely,
Mr. Barrett
No comments:
Post a Comment