Tuesday, May 6, 2014


Hi class,

Your rough drafts will be graded by the end of the day tomorrow (Thursday, 8th). You will have about a week until the final draft is due: Wed. 14th.

I will send you all a grading rubric for the final draft. This is NOT the rubric I used for my very generous and merciful grading of your rough draft. You will use this grading rubric to grade a classmate's final paper. Yes, that's right, you will grade a classmate's final paper based on the rubric criteria.

Here's how this benefits you. (1) You get to read about another career field and possibly learn something you didn't already know. (2) You get some experience at carefully looking at a research paper and evaluating it based on objective criteria. And (3) You get to see the grading criteria before the final draft is due and MAKE SURE you have met the criteria.

I will be choosing who grades who's paper and will give you that info on the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment